List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:george larson Date:September 14 2010 7:45pm
Subject:Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?
View as plain text
Daevid Vincent wrote:
> Get this tool: http://sqlyog.com/ it rocks.
>
> There is also http://www.quest.com/toad-for-mysql/ which is pretty great.

Alternatively,  there is MySQL WorkBench.  Some of the guys around here
use SQLYog but, since it is a LAMP environment, I like that WorkBench is
native instead of dealing with wonky Wine issues.  I haven't noticed
anything that I miss from SQLYog yet.

Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Carlos Mennens14 Sep
  • RE: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Daevid Vincent14 Sep
    • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?george larson14 Sep
      • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Steve Staples14 Sep
    • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Carlos Mennens14 Sep
      • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?george larson14 Sep
      • RE: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Daevid Vincent15 Sep
        • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Johan De Meersman15 Sep
          • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?george larson15 Sep
            • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Johan De Meersman15 Sep
              • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Todd Lyons16 Sep
                • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Johan De Meersman17 Sep