List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gavin Towey Date:September 14 2010 4:32pm
Subject:RE: no success (was: hard disk crash: how to discover the db?)
View as plain text
With PHP, a blank page usually means it's generating an error, but not displaying it in
the browser; this is often disabled for security reasons, but makes debugging harder.
First step should be to get PHP to spit out the actual error.  There should probably be a
setting in the mediawiki configuration for this, or see the PHP docs for error reporting.