List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carlos Mennens Date:September 14 2010 4:02pm
Subject:Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?
View as plain text
I am new to MySQL coming from PostgreSQL & noticed a really annoying
issue. When I select a database, and try to auto complete in MySQL, it
doesn't capitalize the MySQL statements.

It's irritating to me to only be able to auto complete statements like
'SELECT', 'ALTER', & 'INSERT' only if I hold down the shift key or
caps lock key while typing. Is there a way to force MySQL to auto
complete commonly used statements while typing them in lowercase which
is normal behavior in PostgreSQL?

Thanks for any info!
Thread
Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Carlos Mennens14 Sep
  • RE: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Daevid Vincent14 Sep
    • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?george larson14 Sep
      • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Steve Staples14 Sep
    • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Carlos Mennens14 Sep
      • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?george larson14 Sep
      • RE: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Daevid Vincent15 Sep
        • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Johan De Meersman15 Sep
          • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?george larson15 Sep
            • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Johan De Meersman15 Sep
              • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Todd Lyons16 Sep
                • Re: Capitalize Input via Auto Complete?Johan De Meersman17 Sep