List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Staples Date:September 13 2010 2:32pm
Subject:Re: Crashed Table - How to report/prevent?
View as plain text
>From what I read, it puts a lock on the tables (read lock).  the tables
in one of the databases are continuously being written/read/updated, so
I dont want to lock them if at all possible.

Are there any other ways?

Steve

On Mon, 2010-09-13 at 15:11 +0100, a.smith@stripped wrote:
> Why not use the mysql tool, mysqlcheck:
>
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/mysqlcheck.html

Thread
Crashed Table - How to report/prevent?Steve Staples13 Sep
  • Re: Crashed Table - How to report/prevent?a.smith13 Sep
    • Re: Crashed Table - How to report/prevent?Steve Staples13 Sep
      • Re: Crashed Table - How to report/prevent?Johan De Meersman14 Sep
  • RE: Crashed Table - How to report/prevent?Gavin Towey14 Sep