List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johnny Withers Date:September 10 2010 5:38pm
Subject:Re: Replaying the mysqld.log file from production onto QA???
View as plain text
Would something like: http://www.maatkit.org/doc/mk-log-player.html

<http://www.maatkit.org/doc/mk-log-player.html>Work? I know the timings
won't be the same as how the queries actually came in, but .... it could be
a start,

JW

--
-----------------------------
Johnny Withers

Thread
Replaying the mysqld.log file from production onto QA???Nunzio Daveri8 Sep
  • Re: Replaying the mysqld.log file from production onto QA???Baron Schwartz10 Sep
Re: Replaying the mysqld.log file from production onto QA???andrew.2.moore8 Sep
  • Re: Replaying the mysqld.log file from production onto QA???Nunzio Daveri9 Sep
    • Re: Replaying the mysqld.log file from production onto QA???Johan De Meersman10 Sep
      • Re: Replaying the mysqld.log file from production onto QA???MySQL)10 Sep
        • Re: Replaying the mysqld.log file from production onto QA???Johan De Meersman10 Sep
          • Re: Replaying the mysqld.log file from production onto QA???Johnny Withers10 Sep
        • RE: Replaying the mysqld.log file from production onto QA???Jerry Schwartz10 Sep