List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:raid fifa Date:September 9 2010 6:14am
Subject:statistics statement in general log
View as plain text
Hi guys,
anyone knows what's the meaning of "statistics" in general log ? thanks.
100908  9:40:11 21513 Statistics
100908  9:40:14 21518 Statistics
100908  9:40:19 21518 Statistics
100908  9:40:21 21513 Statistics
100908  9:40:24 21518 Statistics
100908  9:40:29 21518 Statistics
100908  9:40:31 21513 Statistics
100908  9:40:34 21518 Statistics
100908  9:40:39 21518 Statistics
100908  9:40:41 21513 Statistics
100908  9:40:44 21518 Statistics
100908  9:40:49 21518 Statistics
100908  9:40:51 21513 Statistics

this general log is on my slave server. those "Statistics" blocked slave SQL thread,
results in some transactions "Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction"
errors.
Actually, these transactions run fast on my master.

*^_^*

Thread
statistics statement in general lograid fifa9 Sep
  • Re: statistics statement in general logBaron Schwartz10 Sep
    • Re: statistics statement in general lograid fifa12 Sep