List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nunzio Daveri Date:September 8 2010 6:22pm
Subject:Replaying the mysqld.log file from production onto QA???
View as plain text
Hello all, I am trying to "REPLAY" the mysqld.log file from a production 5.1.4
server onto a QA server with 5.5 running and was wondering if there is an easy
way of replaying the mysqld.log file?  Just want to make sure all of the kinds
of inserts, updates, selects and deletes work just as well on the 5.5 box, esp
since we are turning on replication and copying tables from another server onto
this server.  Any ideas please?

TIA...

Nunzio

Thread
Replaying the mysqld.log file from production onto QA???Nunzio Daveri8 Sep
  • Re: Replaying the mysqld.log file from production onto QA???Baron Schwartz10 Sep
Re: Replaying the mysqld.log file from production onto QA???andrew.2.moore8 Sep
  • Re: Replaying the mysqld.log file from production onto QA???Nunzio Daveri9 Sep
    • Re: Replaying the mysqld.log file from production onto QA???Johan De Meersman10 Sep
      • Re: Replaying the mysqld.log file from production onto QA???MySQL)10 Sep
        • Re: Replaying the mysqld.log file from production onto QA???Johan De Meersman10 Sep
          • Re: Replaying the mysqld.log file from production onto QA???Johnny Withers10 Sep
        • RE: Replaying the mysqld.log file from production onto QA???Jerry Schwartz10 Sep