List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Manasi Save Date:September 6 2010 7:28am
Subject:Re: mysqldump error 1064 for database Use command
View as plain text
No it does not. But when I dump database name "mydb" it does. but not
the database with name "1".

  Manasi Save

On Mon, 06 Sep 2010 09:23:21  0200, Jangita  wrote:
On 06/09/2010 6:54 a, Manasi Save wrote:
  > > Dear Nitin,
  > >
  > > I have newly installed mysql on this server.
  > >
  > > mysql> Select version();
  > >  -----------------------------
  > > | version() |
  > >  -----------------------------
  > > | 5.1.22-rc-Debian_2~ppa5-log |
  > >  -----------------------------
  > >
  > > Earlier I use to run the same command on Fedora-with same mysql version.
  > > I could not possibly change the database name. There are quite a few
  > > databases I have on the system.
  > >
  > > --
  > > Regards,
  > > Manasi Save
  > >
  > Does it work when you dump only the database `1`?
  >
  > --
  > Jangita |  256 76 91 8383 | Y! & MSN: jangita@stripped
  > Skype: jangita | GTalk: jangita.nyagudi@stripped

http://lists.mysql.com/mysql?unsub=1

Thread
mysqldump error 1064 for database Use commandManasi Save4 Sep
  • Re: mysqldump error 1064 for database Use commandNitin Mehta5 Sep
Re: mysqldump error 1064 for database Use commandManasi Save6 Sep
  • Re: mysqldump error 1064 for database Use commandJangita6 Sep
Re: mysqldump error 1064 for database Use commandManasi Save6 Sep
Re: mysqldump error 1064 for database Use commandManasi Save8 Sep
  • Re: mysqldump error 1064 for database Use commandNitin Mehta8 Sep