List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Manasi Save Date:September 6 2010 4:54am
Subject:Re: mysqldump error 1064 for database Use command
View as plain text
Dear Nitin,

I have newly installed mysql on this server.

mysql> Select version();
| version()                   |
| 5.1.22-rc-Debian_2~ppa5-log |

Earlier I use to run the same command on Fedora-with same mysql
version. I could not possibly change the database name. There are quite
a few databases I have on the system.

  Manasi Save