List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nitin Mehta Date:September 5 2010 4:00am
Subject:Re: mysqldump error 1064 for database Use command
View as plain text
Hi,

Have you recently upgraded your MySQL installation? 1064 in earlier days used to
mean use of reserved word. Few clients have reported this error in last couple
of months after they upgraded from 5.1.41 to higher versions. As of now, I don't
have a solution other than changing the name (of database in your case).

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Nitin