List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Manasi Save Date:September 4 2010 6:36am
Subject:mysqldump error 1064 for database Use command
View as plain text
Hi All,

I have 10 mysql databases all the tables use MyIsAm mysql storage engine.
Database names are 1,2,3,4,...10.

When I use mysqldump command with --all-databases option. This gives me following error:

mysqldump -u myuser -p --all-databases > AllNew_Databases_20100904.sql

ERROR MESSAGE :-

mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'use 1': You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the
manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '1'
at line 1 (1064)

Can anyone provide any input on this. I have never got this error before. The backups
uptill now was happening properly. Please let me know if I am missing out any information
which should be provided to get more clear idea about this error.

Any input will be a great help.

Thanks in advance.
 Manasi Save

mysqldump error 1064 for database Use commandManasi Save4 Sep
  • Re: mysqldump error 1064 for database Use commandNitin Mehta5 Sep
Re: mysqldump error 1064 for database Use commandManasi Save6 Sep
  • Re: mysqldump error 1064 for database Use commandJangita6 Sep
Re: mysqldump error 1064 for database Use commandManasi Save6 Sep
Re: mysqldump error 1064 for database Use commandManasi Save8 Sep
  • Re: mysqldump error 1064 for database Use commandNitin Mehta8 Sep