List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Neil Aggarwal Date:September 2 2010 3:12pm
Subject:RE: Replication VS Cluster
View as plain text
> Simply put: I want a solution that ensures that server 2 has all the
> data at server 1 at any point in time

If server 1 and 2 are on the same local network, I would use
a cluster.  If they are located on physically separate networks,
I would use master-master replication.

	Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (281)846-8957
FREE trial: Wordpress VPS with unmetered bandwidth

Thread
Replication VS ClusterJangita2 Sep
  • Re: Replication VS ClusterJohan De Meersman2 Sep
    • Re: Replication VS ClusterJangita2 Sep
  • Re: Replication VS Clustera.smith2 Sep
    • Re: Replication VS ClusterJangita2 Sep
      • RE: Replication VS ClusterNeil Aggarwal2 Sep