List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:neutron Date:September 2 2010 1:04am
Subject:Does innodb have a temp table space?
View as plain text
Hi all,

As far as I know, some DB has a separate table space to store temp
data (such as for external sort).

My questions are:

1. Does innodb also has a separate temp-tablespace?
2.  If I don't use "innodb_file_per_table",   where is innodb's
temporary tablespace´╝č Is it in the shared tablespace?

Thanks all!
Thread
Does innodb have a temp table space?neutron2 Sep
  • RE: Does innodb have a temp table space?Daevid Vincent2 Sep
    • Re: Does innodb have a temp table space?Johan De Meersman2 Sep
      • Re: Does innodb have a temp table space?neutron2 Sep
        • Re: Does innodb have a temp table space?MySQL)2 Sep