List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Schwartz Date:September 1 2010 9:06pm
Subject:RE: Best method to keep totals
View as plain text
IMNSHO, never store dynamic data in a field unless you absolutely have to.

There are going to be exceptions, but unless a manager is going to participate
in hundreds of thousands of fixtures I don't think this is one of them.

Regards,

Jerry Schwartz
Global Information Incorporated
195 Farmington Ave.