List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Schwartz Date:September 1 2010 3:43pm
Subject:RE: Database design help
View as plain text
I strongly suggest that you make a separate table for the manager <-> team
relationship, so you can keep a history. Put a date-stamp in there. This might
come in handy as you get further into your design.

I ran into this problem when one of our sales reps moved from one office to
another, and took their sales history with them! That was a mess to
unscramble.

Regards,

Jerry Schwartz
Global Information Incorporated