List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Neil Tompkins Date:August 31 2010 7:48pm
Subject:Database design help
View as plain text
Hi

I've a soccer application consisting of managers, teams players and
fixtures/results. Basically each manager will get points for each game
which will depend on the result.

What would be the best table design bearing in mind that a manager can
move to a different club.

My thought was to have a field in the fixtures/results table for the
manager points but i think that I will also need a users field so that
I can remember which points belong to which manager.

Is this the correct approach??

Cheers Neil
Thread
Database design helpNeil Tompkins31 Aug
  • Fwd: Database design helpTompkins Neil1 Sep
    • Re: Database design helpClaudio Nanni1 Sep
    • RE: Database design helpwebmaster1 Sep
  • RE: Database design helpJerry Schwartz1 Sep
    • Re: Database design helpTompkins Neil1 Sep
      • Re: Database design helpMySQL)1 Sep