List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gavin Towey Date:August 31 2010 4:46pm
Subject:RE: Performance Tunning
View as plain text
This is a good place to start:
https://launchpad.net/mysql-tuning-primer

-----Original Message-----
From: Johnny Withers [mailto:johnny@stripped]
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 5:38 AM
To: Johan De Meersman
Cc: kranthi kiran; mysql@stripped

So, it's not just me that is stuck in this infinite loop? I thought I had
gone mad!

--
-----------------------------
Johnny Withers

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 5:23 AM, Johan De Meersman <vegivamp@stripped>wrote:

> 1. Find out what is slow
> 2. Fix it
> 3. GOTO 1
>
> On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 11:13 AM, kranthi kiran
> <kranthikiran.inf@stripped>wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >          In performance tunning what are the steps can follow,please help
> > me
> >
> > Thanks & Regards,
> > Kranthi kiran
> >

> --
> Bier met grenadyn
> Is als mosterd by den wyn
> Sy die't drinkt, is eene kwezel
> Hy die't drinkt, is ras een ezel

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual
named.  If you are not the named addressee, you are notified that reviewing,
disseminating, disclosing, copying or distributing this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed
to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not
accept liability for any loss or damage caused by viruses or errors or omissions in the
contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. [FriendFinder
Networks, Inc., 220 Humbolt court, Sunnyvale, CA 94089, USA, FriendFinder.com
Thread
RE: Performance Tunningkranthi kiran31 Aug
  • Re: Performance TunningJohan De Meersman31 Aug
    • Re: Performance TunningJangita31 Aug
    • Re: Performance TunningJohnny Withers31 Aug
      • RE: Performance TunningGavin Towey31 Aug