List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tompkins Neil Date:August 31 2010 10:42am
Subject:MySQL SUM on two columns
View as plain text
Hi,

I've the following basic SUM for our products based on a rating.

SELECT SUM(products.rating) AS products_rating
FROM products_sales
INNER JOIN products ON products_sales.products_id = products.products_id
WHERE products.enabled = 1
AND products_sales.language = 'EN'

This works fine, however I also want to SUM the ES language within the same
query.  Is this possible to do, or should I just query the table twice,
replacing the language parameter ?

Thanks.

Neil

Thread
MySQL SUM on two columnsTompkins Neil31 Aug
  • RE: MySQL SUM on two columnsmisiaQ31 Aug
    • Re: MySQL SUM on two columnsTompkins Neil31 Aug
  • Re: MySQL SUM on two columnsJohn Daisley31 Aug