List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Bloomquist Date:August 27 2010 6:59pm
Subject:RE: dynamic alias?
View as plain text
Thanks, PREPARE certainly has some potential.

Unfortunately, when I try to use that sort of thing inside of a Cognos
report, it complains that "At least one expression in the Select clause
is missing the AS clause to make it a proper alias."

(Sorry I didn't include the Cognos context -- it didn't occur to me that
it'd be relevant.)

Thanks,
Eric