List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jangita Date:August 26 2010 7:09am
Subject:Re: Complicated SQL Query
View as plain text
On 26/08/2010 4:31 a, Jacob Steinberger wrote:
> I found an answer without having to worry about complicated SQL
> statements - it's more about managing the tables than the SQL.
>
> Jacob

I usually just turn on binary logging, that way I have a record of
anything that changes in the entire database and can re-construct or
roll back (by reconstructing from beginning to the time I want) from the
binary log.

--
Jangita | +256 76 91 8383 | Y! & MSN: jangita@stripped
Skype: jangita | GTalk: jangita.nyagudi@stripped