List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:sangprabv Date:August 25 2010 3:13am
Subject:Always corrupted after restart server
View as plain text
Hi List,
I have a very big size MyISAM table. For some reason I need to restart the server
periodically. But After restarting the server, the table always get corrupt, and always
need to run myisamchk. Don't know what cause the problem. But it will be very helpful if
somebody can give me some tips to avoid this problem. Thanks alot.

sangprabv
sangprabv@stripped
http://www.petitiononline.com/froyo/

Thread
Always corrupted after restart serversangprabv25 Aug
  • Re: Always corrupted after restart serverMichael Dykman25 Aug
    • Re: Always corrupted after restart serverJangita25 Aug