List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:b Date:August 21 2010 6:25am
Subject:Performing subtraction between fields
View as plain text
Hello,

For simplicity's sake, let's say I have three fields, A, B and C, all
of which are integers. I'd like the value of C to be equal to A less B
(A-B). Is there a way I can perform this calculation? I'm guessing it
would happen when I INSERT a row and specify the values for A and B.
Feel free to direct me to the fine manual I should have read.

Thank you.

Thread
Performing subtraction between fieldsb21 Aug
  • Re: Performing subtraction between fieldsMark Goodge21 Aug
  • Re: Performing subtraction between fieldsAshish Mukherjee21 Aug
    • Re: Performing subtraction between fieldsAshley Stars21 Aug
      • Re: Performing subtraction between fieldsAshish Mukherjee21 Aug
        • Re: Performing subtraction between fieldsDan Nelson22 Aug
  • Re: Performing subtraction between fieldsChris W21 Aug