List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Brawley Date:August 19 2010 5:48pm
Subject:Re: Fixture List generation using MySQL
View as plain text

>I'm looking at a routine / script to create the fixtures like

>team 1 vs team 2
>team 3 vs team 4
>team 5 vs team 6 etc

Build the script round the query.

PB

-----

On 8/19/2010 12:07 PM, Tompkins Neil wrote:
> I'm looking at a routine / script to create the fixtures like
>
> team 1 vs team 2
> team 3 vs team 4
> team 5 vs team 6 etc
>

>> On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 3:44 PM, Peter Brawley<
>> peter.brawley@stripped>  wrote:
>>

>>>   I'm tasked with generating a list of fixtures from a table of teams,
>>>>
>>> Basically ...
>>>
>>> select a.id,b.id from tbl a join tbl b on a.id<b.id;
>>> union
>>> select a.id,b.id from tbl a join tbl b on a.id>b.id;
>>>
>>> PB
>>>
>>> -----

Thread
Fixture List generation using MySQLTompkins Neil19 Aug
  • Re: Fixture List generation using MySQLPeter Brawley19 Aug
  • Re: Fixture List generation using MySQLCarl19 Aug
    • Re: Fixture List generation using MySQLNeil Tompkins20 Aug
Re: Fixture List generation using MySQLTompkins Neil19 Aug
  • Re: Fixture List generation using MySQLPeter Brawley19 Aug
    • Re: Fixture List generation using MySQLburhan.khalid19 Aug
  • RE: Fixture List generation using MySQLGavin Towey19 Aug
    • Re: Fixture List generation using MySQLTompkins Neil20 Aug