List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Brawley Date:August 19 2010 2:44pm
Subject:Re: Fixture List generation using MySQL
View as plain text

>I'm tasked with generating a list of fixtures from a table of teams, whereby
>each team plays each other home and away.  Does anyone have any experience
>generating such information using MySQL ?

Basically ...

select a.id,b.id from tbl a join tbl b on a.id<b.id;
union
select a.id,b.id from tbl a join tbl b on a.id>b.id;

PB

-----

On 8/19/2010 9:12 AM, Tompkins Neil wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm tasked with generating a list of fixtures from a table of teams, whereby
> each team plays each other home and away.  Does anyone have any experience
> generating such information using MySQL ?
>
> Thanks for any input.
>
> Regards
> Neil

Thread
Fixture List generation using MySQLTompkins Neil19 Aug
  • Re: Fixture List generation using MySQLPeter Brawley19 Aug
  • Re: Fixture List generation using MySQLCarl19 Aug
    • Re: Fixture List generation using MySQLNeil Tompkins20 Aug
Re: Fixture List generation using MySQLTompkins Neil19 Aug
  • Re: Fixture List generation using MySQLPeter Brawley19 Aug
    • Re: Fixture List generation using MySQLburhan.khalid19 Aug
  • RE: Fixture List generation using MySQLGavin Towey19 Aug
    • Re: Fixture List generation using MySQLTompkins Neil20 Aug