List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carlos Mennens Date:August 11 2010 9:01pm
Subject:Searching For Modules In a DB
View as plain text
I have a database called 'gaming' and with in that database there are
several tables and data. I was asked to find a module called 'ako
ldap' and disable it (setting it from 1 to 0). My question is how in
MySQL do I search for a string if I don't even know what table to
search in? I know how to search using the 'select' statement as long
as I know where the table data is. In this case I only know which
database but nothing more except what I am looking for.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction?
Thread
Searching For Modules In a DBCarlos Mennens11 Aug
  • Re: Searching For Modules In a DBjayabharath12 Aug
  • Re: Searching For Modules In a DBwalter harms12 Aug