List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:August 9 2010 6:11pm
Subject:Re: MySQL data get and set problem
View as plain text
You might have better results if you use unique identifiers:

 Select MyID From Test Where TestID = TestID;

I'm not sure how mysql is supposed to tell the param 'TestID' from the
column name.

 - michael dykman

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

 May the Source be with you.
Thread
MySQL data get and set problemManasi Save9 Aug
  • Re: MySQL data get and set problemMichael Dykman9 Aug
Re: MySQL data get and set problemManasi Save10 Aug
  • Re: MySQL data get and set problemNitin Mehta10 Aug