List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Miguel Vaz Date:August 3 2010 6:40pm
Subject:Re: from excel to the mySQL
View as plain text
Hi,

Ive always used navicat for mysql and it does wonders for import/export
(wether it be from excel or any other file type) and also general database
management. Actually, too many features to list here, check the website:

http://www.navicat.com/en/products/navicat_mysql/mysql_overview.html

Pag

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 10:23 AM, HaidarPesebe <haidarpesebe@stripped>wrote:

> Dear All,
> I'm needs a way to upload data from excel to the mySQL database. Dear all,
> I need help is how to upload data from excel columns and load into mysql
> database using php?
> Thanks
> HaidarPesebe

Thread
from excel to the mySQLHaidarPesebe3 Aug
  • Re: from excel to the mySQLMarc Guay3 Aug
    • Re: from excel to the mySQLsam rumaizan3 Aug
  • RE: from excel to the mySQLLIU YAN3 Aug
  • Re: from excel to the mySQLMiguel Vaz3 Aug
    • RE: from excel to the mySQLMartin Gainty4 Aug
  • Re: from excel to the mySQLHaidarPesebe4 Aug
  • Re: from excel to the mySQLHaidarPesebe4 Aug
Re: from excel to the mySQLSQL Maestro Team4 Aug