List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:LIU YAN Date:August 3 2010 2:16pm
Subject:RE: from excel to the mySQL
View as plain text
hi HaidarPesebe,

one way to do this is :

1. save the excel to xxx.csv

2. then use the mysql SQL statement "LOAD DATA INFILE"

for example :

LOAD DATA INFILE 'c:\\test\\xxx.csv'

INTO TABLE tbl_name
FIELDS TERMINATED BY ','

best regards

liuyann

> From: haidarpesebe@stripped
> To: mysql@stripped
> Subject: from excel to the mySQL
> Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 16:23:22 +0700
>
> Dear All,
> I'm needs a way to upload data from excel to the mySQL database. Dear all, I need
> help is how to upload data from excel columns and load into mysql database using php?
> Thanks
> HaidarPesebe

Thread
from excel to the mySQLHaidarPesebe3 Aug
  • Re: from excel to the mySQLMarc Guay3 Aug
    • Re: from excel to the mySQLsam rumaizan3 Aug
  • RE: from excel to the mySQLLIU YAN3 Aug
  • Re: from excel to the mySQLMiguel Vaz3 Aug
    • RE: from excel to the mySQLMartin Gainty4 Aug
  • Re: from excel to the mySQLHaidarPesebe4 Aug
  • Re: from excel to the mySQLHaidarPesebe4 Aug
Re: from excel to the mySQLSQL Maestro Team4 Aug