List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:sam rumaizan Date:August 3 2010 1:49pm
Subject:Re: from excel to the mySQL
View as plain text

visit this site :

http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread119197.html

--- On Tue, 8/3/10, Marc Guay <marc.guay@stripped> wrote:

From: Marc Guay <marc.guay@stripped>
To: "HaidarPesebe" <haidarpesebe@stripped>
Cc: "MySQL Lists" <mysql@stripped>
Date: Tuesday, August 3, 2010, 7:34 AM

> I'm needs a way to upload data from excel to the mySQL database. Dear all, I need
> help is how to upload data from excel columns and load into mysql database using php?

http://www.sqldbu.com/eng/sections/tips/mysqlimport.html

from excel to the mySQLHaidarPesebe3 Aug
  • Re: from excel to the mySQLMarc Guay3 Aug
    • Re: from excel to the mySQLsam rumaizan3 Aug
  • RE: from excel to the mySQLLIU YAN3 Aug
  • Re: from excel to the mySQLMiguel Vaz3 Aug
    • RE: from excel to the mySQLMartin Gainty4 Aug
  • Re: from excel to the mySQLHaidarPesebe4 Aug
  • Re: from excel to the mySQLHaidarPesebe4 Aug
Re: from excel to the mySQLSQL Maestro Team4 Aug