List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marc Guay Date:August 3 2010 1:34pm
Subject:Re: from excel to the mySQL
View as plain text
> I'm needs a way to upload data from excel to the mySQL database. Dear all, I need
> help is how to upload data from excel columns and load into mysql database using php?

http://www.sqldbu.com/eng/sections/tips/mysqlimport.html
Thread
from excel to the mySQLHaidarPesebe3 Aug
  • Re: from excel to the mySQLMarc Guay3 Aug
    • Re: from excel to the mySQLsam rumaizan3 Aug
  • RE: from excel to the mySQLLIU YAN3 Aug
  • Re: from excel to the mySQLMiguel Vaz3 Aug
    • RE: from excel to the mySQLMartin Gainty4 Aug
  • Re: from excel to the mySQLHaidarPesebe4 Aug
  • Re: from excel to the mySQLHaidarPesebe4 Aug
Re: from excel to the mySQLSQL Maestro Team4 Aug