List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daevid Vincent Date:August 2 2010 7:34pm
Subject:There is something wrong with bugs.mysql.com email server I think.
View as plain text
I don't know if anyone from mysql is monitoring this list, but I think
there is something goofy going on with your email servers. I just now got
this email below. Uhm. I wrote that bug over a year and a half ago, and the
reply by Susanne was the day after. WTF?

...better late than never I suppose, but maybe you should look into your
mail server Q and see if there are more "stuck" emails?!