List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Suresh Kuna Date:August 2 2010 6:53pm
Subject:Re: InnoDB Tablespace
View as plain text
Hey john,

Yes you can add it but safe to keep auto-extend at the end and monitor the
disk space as well.

"Now when i run the same show table status command, the comment field says:
InnoDB free: 6144 kB

Is that telling me that I only have 6MB of storage left even though I
increased the table space by 8GB?"

About the above - it is saying 6144 KB so it is 6.1 GB.

--
Thanks
Suresh Kuna

Thread
InnoDB TablespaceJohnny Withers2 Aug
  • Re: InnoDB TablespaceSuresh Kuna2 Aug
    • Re: InnoDB TablespaceJohnny Withers3 Aug
      • Re: InnoDB TablespaceSuresh Kuna3 Aug
  • Re: InnoDB TablespaceJohan De Meersman5 Aug