List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Corey Date:July 31 2010 11:32pm
Subject:Re: strange authentication issue
View as plain text
On Saturday 31 July 2010 4:30:00 chaim rieger wrote:
> Just a stab but what's the max connect set to ?

Thanks a ton for the quick response - I'm at wits end, been working on
this for hours!

max_connections is set to 0.

(but it is also set to 0 on another server, which largely follows the
same setup/config as on the server I'm currently having problems
with)

Oh , yeah - this is mysql 4.1.14.

Thread
strange authentication issueCorey1 Aug
Re: strange authentication issuechaim rieger1 Aug
Re: strange authentication issueCorey1 Aug
Re: strange authentication issuechaim rieger1 Aug
Re: strange authentication issueCorey1 Aug
  • Re: strange authentication issueClaudio Nanni1 Aug