List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:walter harms Date:July 30 2010 12:26pm
Subject:Re: script of mysql
View as plain text

PRATIKSHA JAISWAL schrieb:
> Hi List,
>
> Can somebody please help me if they have a script using which we can get an
> idea for installed mysql server, backup, created databases, indexes, tables,
> engines, replication etc...
>
> I will appreciate your help in advance....

You can find tons of scripts on the internet but you need to adjust to *your* needs.
Running a mysql script is easy.

mysql DATABASE <script

replace DATABASE with your database name and script with your script.

Read the available documentation on mysql.com to understand how to write such script
for your self.

re,
 wh

Thread
script of mysqlPRATIKSHA JAISWAL30 Jul
  • Re: script of mysqlwalter harms30 Jul
  • RE: script of mysqlTravis Ard31 Jul
    • Re: script of mysqlPRATIKSHA JAISWAL2 Aug
      • RE: script of mysqlTravis Ard2 Aug