List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mark Phillips Date:July 26 2010 2:45pm
Subject:Re: Need Help Writing Simple Query
View as plain text
On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 8:49 PM, Nguyen Manh Cuong <
cuong.manh@stripped> wrote:

> Hi Mark,
> Please test this query:
> select test1.*, (select name from test2 where test2.id=test1.`v_id` limit
> 1) as name_1,
> (select name from test2 where test2.id=test1.`h_id` limit 1) as name_2
> from test1;
>
> - test1 table:
> col1    v_id    h_id
> America 1       2
>
> - test2 table:
> id      name
> 2       SAM
> 1       UNCLE

Thanks! That did the trick.

Mark

Thread
Need Help Writing Simple QueryMark Phillips26 Jul
  • Re: Need Help Writing Simple QueryNguyen Manh Cuong26 Jul
    • Re: Need Help Writing Simple QueryMark Phillips26 Jul
  • Re: Need Help Writing Simple QueryJohn List26 Jul