List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Claudio Nanni Date:July 23 2010 9:04pm
Subject:Re: Replication: ignore specified columns?
View as plain text
No.

If it is for security reasons: did you think about a view on slave db?
(removing rights from source table)

In case you dont want those columns to reach the slave you could use
triggers to reflect changes from source table (or a view) on master to a
table(with missing columns) that will be replicated.

Just a couple of ideas

Claudio