List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Norman Khine Date:July 23 2010 6:39pm
Subject:recovering database from rescue mode
View as plain text
Hello,
I have a server which has been booted in rescue mode, i have copied
the /mnt/var/lib/mysql/blog folder to another server running MySQL and
copied this folder to /var/lib/mysql

when i connect to the mysql cli, i get this:

http://pastie.org/1057117

but my source server is 64bit where as the target machine is 32bit
should this cause the issue?

what is the way to get these files on to the new server?

thanks

--
˙uʍop ǝpısdn p,uɹnʇ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ǝǝs noʎ 'ʇuǝɯɐן sǝɯıʇ ǝɥʇ puɐ
'ʇuǝʇuoɔ