List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay Blanchard Date:July 22 2010 12:38pm
Subject:RE: Why is MySQL always linked to PHP?
View as plain text
[snip]
Jay,

PHP is a WEB based Server Side scripting Language.

Do not compare it with C. C is a middle -level System programming
language.

Please stop comparing.
[/snip]

The statements about C were not mine, it was just the way that the
thread was snipped together. Believe me when I say that I know my
languages, I have been in this business for 30 years and up until
recently even maintained legacy Fortran code.

But you are incorrect, PHP is not just a WEB based Server Side scripting
language and like most languages it shares, and therefore can be
compared to, traits with other languages like C.
Thread
Why is MySQL always linked to Php?alba\.albetti15 Jul
  • Re: Why is MySQL always linked to Php?mos15 Jul
  • RE: Why is MySQL always linked to Php?Steven Staples15 Jul
  • RE: Why is MySQL always linked to Php?Daevid Vincent16 Jul
    • Re: Why is MySQL always linked to Php?Michael Dykman16 Jul
      • RE: Why is MySQL always linked to Php?Jay Blanchard16 Jul
        • RE: Why is MySQL always linked to PHP?Daevid Vincent16 Jul
          • Re: Why is MySQL always linked to PHP?Michael Dykman16 Jul
            • RE: Why is MySQL always linked to PHP?Jay Blanchard16 Jul
          • deletes from a VERY large tableBryan Cantwell16 Jul
  • Re: Why is MySQL always linked to Php?Rob Wultsch16 Jul
Re: Why is MySQL always linked to PHP?Jan Steinman17 Jul
  • Re: Why is MySQL always linked to PHP?Anirudh Sundar22 Jul
    • RE: Why is MySQL always linked to PHP?Jay Blanchard22 Jul
      • Re: Why is MySQL always linked to PHP?Anirudh Sundar23 Jul
        • Re: Why is MySQL always linked to PHP?Jan Steinman23 Jul
          • Re: Why is MySQL always linked to PHP?Anirudh Sundar23 Jul
          • RE: Why is MySQL always linked to PHP?Martin Gainty26 Jul
    • Re: Why is MySQL always linked to PHP?Jan Steinman22 Jul