List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:a.smith Date:July 21 2010 5:35pm
Subject:Re: Setting Up MySSQL replication with SSL on Ubuntu and Windows
View as plain text
According to this you must install OpenSSL then compile MySQL from source....

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/secure-basics.html

Would be nice if someone on the list with prior experience would comment....

Quoting Tompkins Neil <neil.tompkins@stripped>:

> Hi
>
> I found this documentation.  However, I need more information on setting up
> SSL on Windows ?
>
> Neil

Thread
Setting Up MySSQL replication with SSL on Ubuntu and WindowsTompkins Neil21 Jul
  • Re: Setting Up MySSQL replication with SSL on Ubuntu and Windowsa.smith21 Jul
    • Re: Setting Up MySSQL replication with SSL on Ubuntu and WindowsTompkins Neil21 Jul
      • Re: Setting Up MySSQL replication with SSL on Ubuntu and Windowsa.smith21 Jul
        • Re: Setting Up MySSQL replication with SSL on Ubuntu and WindowsJoerg Bruehe23 Jul