List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:a.smith Date:July 21 2010 2:39pm
Subject:Re: Setting Up MySSQL replication with SSL on Ubuntu and Windows
View as plain text
Google?
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/replication-solutions-ssl.html

This is for MySQL 5.1, I imagine its probably the same in 5.1 but
another little google should be able to confirm that for you....

Quoting Tompkins Neil <neil.tompkins@stripped>:

> Hi,
>
> We are running Ubuntu 10.04 LTS with MySQL 5.1.46 and Windows 2003 with
> MySQL 5.1.46.  Normal master to master replication between the two server is
> running fine.  However, we now want to set-up the replication with SSL to
> ensure that all data which is replicated both ways between the two servers
> is encrypted.  Currently on the Ubuntu 10.04 server, SSL has been installed
> and is already working with a  existing client connection.
>
> My question is how to we get it working for replication over SSL between the
> two servers.
>
> Cheers
> Neil

Thread
Setting Up MySSQL replication with SSL on Ubuntu and WindowsTompkins Neil21 Jul
  • Re: Setting Up MySSQL replication with SSL on Ubuntu and Windowsa.smith21 Jul
    • Re: Setting Up MySSQL replication with SSL on Ubuntu and WindowsTompkins Neil21 Jul
      • Re: Setting Up MySSQL replication with SSL on Ubuntu and Windowsa.smith21 Jul
        • Re: Setting Up MySSQL replication with SSL on Ubuntu and WindowsJoerg Bruehe23 Jul