List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tompkins Neil Date:July 21 2010 2:30pm
Subject:Setting Up MySSQL replication with SSL on Ubuntu and Windows
View as plain text
Hi,

We are running Ubuntu 10.04 LTS with MySQL 5.1.46 and Windows 2003 with
MySQL 5.1.46.  Normal master to master replication between the two server is
running fine.  However, we now want to set-up the replication with SSL to
ensure that all data which is replicated both ways between the two servers
is encrypted.  Currently on the Ubuntu 10.04 server, SSL has been installed
and is already working with a  existing client connection.

My question is how to we get it working for replication over SSL between the
two servers.

Cheers
Neil

Thread
Setting Up MySSQL replication with SSL on Ubuntu and WindowsTompkins Neil21 Jul
  • Re: Setting Up MySSQL replication with SSL on Ubuntu and Windowsa.smith21 Jul
    • Re: Setting Up MySSQL replication with SSL on Ubuntu and WindowsTompkins Neil21 Jul
      • Re: Setting Up MySSQL replication with SSL on Ubuntu and Windowsa.smith21 Jul
        • Re: Setting Up MySSQL replication with SSL on Ubuntu and WindowsJoerg Bruehe23 Jul