List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ashley M. Kirchner Date:July 20 2010 5:52pm
Subject:Re: [MySQL] Re: Decimal points
View as plain text
On 7/20/2010 10:07 AM, Chris W wrote:
> I try to avoid asking why but in this case I have to.  I can't imagine
> wanting to have a list of numbers displayed and not have them all
> aligned right with the sane number of digits after the decimal
> point.   So why would you even want to do this is?

     Wish I can give you an answer, but it's a requirement from the
client.  Their application needs it displayed that way.  '101' and
'101.0' appear to have completely different meanings.  Especially since
more often than not, it's followed by a letter.  I don't know, I'm just
the programmer here.
Thread
Decimal pointsAshley M. Kirchner19 Jul
  • Re: Decimal pointsMark Goodge19 Jul
    • Re: Decimal pointsChris W20 Jul
      • Re: [MySQL] Re: Decimal pointsAshley M. Kirchner20 Jul
        • RE: [MySQL] Re: Decimal pointsSteven Staples20 Jul
  • RE: Decimal pointsSamrat Kar19 Jul
Re: Decimal pointsNguyen Manh Cuong19 Jul