List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nilnandan Joshi Date:July 19 2010 1:05pm
Subject:which version is better for production servers?
View as plain text
Hi all,

I just wanna make new MySQL server for OLTP kind of environment. I want
to use InnoDB storage engine.
Which version is better for this kind of environment and which will give
the great performance?
MySQL 5.1.47/48 or MySQL 5.5?

Should we use mysql development release for production server?

regards,
Nilnandan
Thread
which version is better for production servers?Nilnandan Joshi19 Jul
  • Re: which version is better for production servers?AndrĂ©s Tello19 Jul
    • Re: which version is better for production servers?Nilnandan Joshi19 Jul
      • RE: which version is better for production servers?Gavin Towey19 Jul