List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Claudio Nanni Date:July 17 2010 3:38pm
Subject:Re: [ANN] PBXT 1.5.02 Beta Released!
View as plain text
Dear Johan,
you would have to bow to Paul for what he is doing.
He is one of the guys that make us work, would you label spam the
writers of InnoDB or Monty himself?
Before labeling mails with "spam" have a read on what is PBXT, what is
Open Source, and what is(was?) MySQL.
The fact that you dont use (me neither) PBXT does not mean that it is spam.

Paul please dont stop your announcements.

Thanks

Kindly, Claudio

>>> www.blobstreaming.org
>>> pbxt.blogspot.com
>>>

>>> --
>>>

>> --
>> Bier met grenadyn
>> Is als mosterd by den wyn
>> Sy die't drinkt, is eene kwezel
>> Hy die't drinkt, is ras een ezel

Thread
[ANN] PBXT 1.5.02 Beta Released!Paul McCullagh16 Jul
  • Re: [ANN] PBXT 1.5.02 Beta Released!Johan De Meersman16 Jul
    • Re: [ANN] PBXT 1.5.02 Beta Released!Paul McCullagh16 Jul
      • Re: [ANN] PBXT 1.5.02 Beta Released!Claudio Nanni17 Jul
    • RE: [ANN] PBXT 1.5.02 Beta Released!Daevid Vincent16 Jul