List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul McCullagh Date:July 16 2010 5:35pm
Subject:Re: [ANN] PBXT 1.5.02 Beta Released!
View as plain text
Hi Johan,

I understand what you are saying, but this is certainly not the
announcement of a commercial product.

It is also not spam, because the announcement of the release of a open
source MySQL Storage Engine is relevant to this list.

Nevertheless, I prefix my e-mails with [ANN] (for announcement), so
that you can filter it out if you don't want to see it.

Best regards,

Paul

On Jul 16, 2010, at 4:41 PM, Johan De Meersman wrote:

> Can I somehow unsubscribe (that is opt-out , as opposed to the more
> civilised opt-in) from the myriad of commercial announcements on
> this list,
> or do I just have to spambrand all senders ?
>
> Some weeks it feels as if there's more productspamming than posting
> going
> on.
>

> On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 4:25 PM, Paul McCullagh <paul.mccullagh@stripped
> >wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I have just released PBXT 1.5.02 Beta. This version adds a 2nd
>> level (SSD
>> based) cache!
>>
>> For more information on the 2nd Level Cache, please check out my
>> blog:
>> http://pbxt.blogspot.com/2010/07/pbxt-1502-beta-adds-2nd-level-cache.html
>>
>> The new version is available for download from:
>> http://primebase.org/download
>>
>> The documentation (http://primebase.org/documentation) has been
>> updated to
>> cover versions 1.0, 1.1 and 1.5.
>>
>> PBXT is an ACID compliant, transactional storage engine for MySQL. It
>> features MVCC (multi-version concurrency control), row-level locking,
>> referential integrity and has a log-based architecture.
>>
>> PBXT is an open source project, licensed under GPL 2.0. Development
>> is done
>> on Launchpad: https://launchpad.net/pbxt.
>>
>> The current stable release version of PBXT is 1.0.11 Pre-GA, which
>> can be
>> downloaded primebase.org or from Launchpad.
>>
>> Bugs can be reported here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/pbxt.
>>
>> If you have any questions or comments, please let me know.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Paul
>>

>> --
>> Paul McCullagh
>> PrimeBase Technologies
>> www.primebase.org
>> www.blobstreaming.org
>> pbxt.blogspot.com
>>

>> --

> Bier met grenadyn
> Is als mosterd by den wyn
> Sy die't drinkt, is eene kwezel
> Hy die't drinkt, is ras een ezel

Thread
[ANN] PBXT 1.5.02 Beta Released!Paul McCullagh16 Jul
  • Re: [ANN] PBXT 1.5.02 Beta Released!Johan De Meersman16 Jul
    • Re: [ANN] PBXT 1.5.02 Beta Released!Paul McCullagh16 Jul
      • Re: [ANN] PBXT 1.5.02 Beta Released!Claudio Nanni17 Jul
    • RE: [ANN] PBXT 1.5.02 Beta Released!Daevid Vincent16 Jul