List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steven Staples Date:July 15 2010 2:23pm
Subject:RE: Why is MySQL always linked to Php?
View as plain text
MySQL and PHP go together very well in the web development world.  Almost
all of PHP websites use MySQL as their database storage engine, as almost
all hosting companies have installed PHP and MySQL on their servers.

Maybe the jobs you're looking at, are for programmers/developers, who can
take care of the mysql as well?

Steven Staples

Thread
Why is MySQL always linked to Php?alba\.albetti15 Jul
  • Re: Why is MySQL always linked to Php?mos15 Jul
  • RE: Why is MySQL always linked to Php?Steven Staples15 Jul
  • RE: Why is MySQL always linked to Php?Daevid Vincent16 Jul
    • Re: Why is MySQL always linked to Php?Michael Dykman16 Jul
      • RE: Why is MySQL always linked to Php?Jay Blanchard16 Jul
        • RE: Why is MySQL always linked to PHP?Daevid Vincent16 Jul
          • Re: Why is MySQL always linked to PHP?Michael Dykman16 Jul
            • RE: Why is MySQL always linked to PHP?Jay Blanchard16 Jul
          • deletes from a VERY large tableBryan Cantwell16 Jul
  • Re: Why is MySQL always linked to Php?Rob Wultsch16 Jul
Re: Why is MySQL always linked to PHP?Jan Steinman17 Jul
  • Re: Why is MySQL always linked to PHP?Anirudh Sundar22 Jul
    • RE: Why is MySQL always linked to PHP?Jay Blanchard22 Jul
      • Re: Why is MySQL always linked to PHP?Anirudh Sundar23 Jul
        • Re: Why is MySQL always linked to PHP?Jan Steinman23 Jul
          • Re: Why is MySQL always linked to PHP?Anirudh Sundar23 Jul
          • RE: Why is MySQL always linked to PHP?Martin Gainty26 Jul
    • Re: Why is MySQL always linked to PHP?Jan Steinman22 Jul