List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nilnandan Joshi Date:July 15 2010 1:41pm
Subject:Re: How to become a DBA on MySQL
View as plain text
Below link might be help you.

http://forge.mysql.com/wiki/MySQL_University
 <mailto:nilnandanj@stripped>

regards,
Nilnandan

Jerry Schwartz wrote:
> Sorry, I wish I did.
>
> I've used courses at lvsonline.com for all kinds of things (programming,
> graphics, etc.), but I didn't see anything about MySQL DBA. All of the courses
> I took there were good. They all had lab work that you submitted to the
> instructor.
>
> DBA might not lend itself to that.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jerry Schwartz
> Global Information Incorporated
> 195 Farmington Ave.
> Farmington, CT 06032
>
> 860.674.8796 / FAX: 860.674.8341
> E-mail: jerry@stripped
> Web site: www.the-infoshop.com

Thread
How to become a DBA on MySQLalba\.albetti13 Jul
  • Re: How to become a DBA on MySQLRob Wultsch13 Jul
    • Re: How to become a DBA on MySQLJohn Daisley13 Jul
  • Re: How to become a DBA on MySQLCamilo Uribe13 Jul
  • Re: How to become a DBA on MySQLClaudio Nanni13 Jul
    • RE: How to become a DBA on MySQLJerry Schwartz13 Jul
      • RE: How to become a DBA on MySQLKeith Clark13 Jul
        • Re: How to become a DBA on MySQLJohn Daisley13 Jul
        • RE: How to become a DBA on MySQLJerry Schwartz13 Jul
          • Re: How to become a DBA on MySQLNilnandan Joshi15 Jul
          • RE: How to become a DBA on MySQLMartin Gainty18 Jul
            • Re: How to become a DBA on MySQLRob Wultsch18 Jul
              • RE: How to become a DBA on MySQLJerry Schwartz19 Jul
  • Re: How to become a DBA on MySQLMySQL)13 Jul
    • Re: How to become a DBA on MySQLPrabhat Kumar13 Jul