List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Daisley Date:July 15 2010 11:22am
Subject:Re: Which tool to use for developing Pl/Sql on MySQL?
View as plain text
I think MySQL Query Browser has been replaced by the tool MySQL
Workbench. This combines the features of the old MySQL Workbench, MySQL
Administrator and MySQL Query Browser.  Big improvement on the old
individual tools!

You can download it from http://wb.mysql.com/

On 15 July 2010 08:44, alba.albetti <alba.albetti@stripped> wrote:

> Hi,
> beginning to work with MySQL I've found there exist two similar tools for
> browsing the db and developing in Pl/Sql and they are SQL-Front and MySQL
> Query Browser. Fot not wasting time in learning both can anyone tell me
> which of these is generally used wordwide? So I make practice with the most
> used one.
>
> Thanks in advance!

John Daisley

Certified MySQL 5 Database Administrator
Certified MySQL 5 Developer
Cognos BI Developer

Telephone: +44 (0)7918 621621
Email: john.daisley@stripped

Thread
Which tool to use for developing Pl/Sql on MySQL?alba\.albetti15 Jul
  • Re: Which tool to use for developing Pl/Sql on MySQL?Suresh Kuna15 Jul
  • Re: Which tool to use for developing Pl/Sql on MySQL?Martijn Tonies15 Jul
  • Re: Which tool to use for developing Pl/Sql on MySQL?John Daisley15 Jul