List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:July 15 2010 9:17am
Subject:Re: Which tool to use for developing Pl/Sql on MySQL?
View as plain text
I use Database Workbench, but might be biased ;-)

www.upscene.com - there's a free Lite edition available.

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Database questions? Check the forum:
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Hi,
beginning to work with MySQL I've found there exist two similar tools for
browsing the db and developing in Pl/Sql and they are SQL-Front and MySQL
Query Browser. Fot not wasting time in learning both can anyone tell me
which of these is generally used wordwide? So I make practice with the most
used one.

Thanks in advance!