List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Suresh Kuna Date:July 15 2010 9:17am
Subject:Re: Which tool to use for developing Pl/Sql on MySQL?
View as plain text
Go with MySQL Query Browser

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 1:14 PM, alba.albetti <alba.albetti@stripped>wrote:

> Hi,
> beginning to work with MySQL I've found there exist two similar tools for
> browsing the db and developing in Pl/Sql and they are SQL-Front and MySQL
> Query Browser. Fot not wasting time in learning both can anyone tell me
> which of these is generally used wordwide? So I make practice with the most
> used one.
>
> Thanks in advance!

Thanks
Suresh Kuna
MySQL DBA

Thread
Which tool to use for developing Pl/Sql on MySQL?alba\.albetti15 Jul
  • Re: Which tool to use for developing Pl/Sql on MySQL?Suresh Kuna15 Jul
  • Re: Which tool to use for developing Pl/Sql on MySQL?Martijn Tonies15 Jul
  • Re: Which tool to use for developing Pl/Sql on MySQL?John Daisley15 Jul